The Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) originally established MyFedLoans to offer federal loans to students who want to study but don’t have financial comfort to do so.
This agency has many centers across the states and provides federal loans to all students. This office was established in 1963 by the Pennsylvania General Assembly.
FedLoan Servicing Login Requirements
The following actions are required to log in to MyFedLoan. When you are ready with the following things, you can successfully login to your account:
- A valid username and password.
- A PC/Laptop or a smartphone with a stable internet connection.
- Convenient browser
Login to FedLoan Servicing Portal:
Before starting the MyFedLoan servicing login, you must be ready with some basic things. For example, you must be using an active Internet-connected device such as a computer, a laptop or a smartphone.
You need your FedLoan Servicing login credentials with you. When everything is ready, continue with the following instructions:
- Go to the My FedLoan Servicing login page at MyFedLoan.org. We recommend that you click directly on the link instead of entering it manually (to avoid errors).
- To reset your username, you must enter your account number or Social Security Number (SSN) without spaces or hyphens. Enter the email address of your My FedLoan login account in the second field. Tap Continue and follow the rest of the instructions.
- If you don’t remember your password, just keep your cool and click on the Forgot Your Password?
- To restore your username, you must provide your social security number or account number, as well as your email address.
- Click Continue and follow the prevailing steps. When you are finished, return to the login page of your MyFedLoan account and use your account easily.
Register for MyFedLoan or FedLoan Servicing Account
You must create a MyFedLoan account to create a loan and access MyFedLoan credentials.
- Go to your favorite web browser from a device with an active Internet connection.
- Visit “MyFedLoan.org”
- Wait for the FedLoan Servicing Account to load.
- Click Sign in.
- Now, click on Create Account.
- Now enter your personal information such as the first name, last name, email address, birth date, account number and social security number.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Create a username and password now. Remember that your username and password will be useful to log in to MyFedLoan.
- Select the desired security question and the answer.
- Check the data entered.
After completing the above process, successfully log in to MyFedLoan to view and pay off your FedLoan Servicing Loan.